Tuesday, May 24, 2005

My First blog here

That's true.. This is my first blog. Actually, I'm not much into this blogging thing. Never had a blog or read other's blogs. I understand the blog as a public diary, where people (if interested) can not only read my blog, but also post comments for that. I'm not sure how this is useful, but I intend to try this nevertheless. I feel that if you write a diary, that's going to be usually private. On the other hand, if you want to make writing a habit, this is the place. Write about anything & every thing. Who cares??

We have a corporate blog too (ooohh..). I have posted my "first" post there, but never ever opened that page again. So, this makes this one my only official & fisrt ever proper blog.

Some things about myself - I'm Vinay, 22 years old, a software engineer in a reputed software company. My qualification is just a BE. My interests, hmmm.. I don't remember.

I'm well known for my talking skills (my blog title should explain everything). I talk loud, repeat the same sentences again & again. Never talk to the point. What others can say in a sentence, I can talk 5 minutes about that & I'll not be surprised if the other person still doesn't understand what I'm saying.. My english is quite bad, esp., spoken English. Whatever I write will be the same way as I talk. So, if you ever plan to read my blog, just beware. Some people have told me that I "bark" a lot.

No comments: