Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Finished the commited ones

Hurray......

I finished working on my committed defects for SR6, our next service release. I got the fix for the last of them yesterday night. Now all that is left is to complete the process. I just need to get code reviews done & get approvals. I've finished my work before time. June 1st was the deadline. I feel so relieved.

BTW, this is just the defects queue & I still have my customer escalations to work on. We get a lot of customer escalations in our product. But atleast we are on target for the service release.

Also, my team member came up with the plan of working on our regular stuff for just 4 days a week from Monday to Thursday. On Friday, try to work on something new, like enhancements to the product, new features, new initiatives, etc. Looks good to me.

No comments: