Sunday, March 19, 2006


Myself, on Holi day Posted by Picasa

Everybody in our office played holi on Wednesday. It was fun.. We couldn't work the whole day.
Although we were informed the previous day, I didn't bother to wear proper wear to celebrate holi with colours. Well, to be frank, I never let anybody apply colour on me all these years. I mean I never played holi at all.. :-) I know that sounds weird. My colleages were surprised to hear this too.
When I entered the office, I noticed that some people were already 'coulourful'. I didn't want to spoil my clothes & thought I would resist people who try to put colour on me.. But believe me, no one, not even one person was spared in our office. Everybody did multiple rounds to all the desks & made sure they put colours on all our faces, hair & even clothes.
In the evening, there were some snacks arranged on the occassion of Holi. But people who went to get snacks were greeted with more colours. I washed my face & hair almost 4 times that day (thinking that the colour smearing ceremony was over). But everytime, they put more colours on me. Luckily my clothes weren't much coloured.. All in all, a different experience for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You care about piracy? First take down the image of Dilbert that you stole for your profile you dipshit.

Do everyone a huge favor and keep your shitty trite to yourself instead of exposing it to the world. It is disgusting.