Monday, June 27, 2005

Hectic week

Oh.. What a hectic week!
I wanted to write about our Kodai Trip & post the pics. But the whole week, I was so busy that I was doing 10 things at a time. We had missed our deadline for delivery to a customer & it was very serious... We had a few regressions that caused the delay... We fixed most of the regressions & shipped the release to the customer on Friday. It was due on Monday itself. We were late by almost a week. To make this release happen, I had to stay back till 11 PM on Friday.

I still cannot have a sigh of relief.. I still have lot of issues & customer escalations to fix. Maybe by this weekend, I might expect life back to normal..

I'll be posting about the trip & the pics soon...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good to see you maga - do visit my blog and comment whenever you feel like...

Vinay V said...

Sure.. I do visit your blog whenever I'm free..